Sunday, September 28, 2008

More Good News

More Good News.

Reading the Telegraph this morning was an extremely gloomy affair, nothing much in the way of good news, except for that awful Gordon Brown, who seems to have scraped up the polls, but for us normal mortals things look bleak, bleaker and heading towards bleakest ever.

I want to leave my job where I'm desperately unhappy, under paid for what I do, not recognised for the dogmatic contribution I have made to get this 'charity' back into the real world and the work I have carried out to get what I see as a failing care home at least starting to show some signs of improvement.

Our press needs to realise that always presenting bleak news will ultimately depress the nation and those whole read the papers, a few rays of hope are essential for ordinary people, maybe then we will regain the wartime spirit we had in the past.

Paul Newman passed away, a great film star and a real shining light, but up until this morning I had no idea how much this man had done for the world. It would be nice if the press spent more time pursuing good stories like his contribution and others to the world. The press and the editors need a wake up call.

No comments: