Thursday, July 02, 2020

My Life, Not Yours

I do not recognise any of the current world leaders as suitable to lead the human race, therefore I have no hesitation in claiming my right to be free of any sort of oppression, this includes being forced to be in lockdown when no crime has been committed, being forced to take a vaccine against my will, being told I cannot see my family, to name a few.

I accept that there should always be rules that should be lived by, as some will take advantage! but I do not feel protected by our police, in fact I cannot remember the last time I saw a policeman Full time serving police offer on the beat, and yet that is a good way of building up trust, getting to know the community on the beat and leading to less crime, just by the presence of one officer, now all that trust and respect has gone as you only see the police beetling around in their cars, if you see one at all!

No comments: