Friday, March 22, 2019

Help Frank and Harry Savage



I would like as many people as possible to help these two great young men, their story is a very sad one, but because of circumstances I cannot go into details, as whatever I say will be used against people I know and care about.

Their story is one of loss, loss of both parents and a few months after the death of their mother, they appeared on Hunted. Harry got caught, but Frank did make it to the end only to be caught at the last moment.

They are using the money to try and save their inheritance, which could be sold from under their feet, again I cannot say who by, but let us just say that this is devastating for them, but they are still holding their heads up high.

There is a Go Fund me page at https://www.gofundme.com/lets-get-frank-and-harry-their-100k so if anyone reads this please donate something.

No comments: