Sunday, July 06, 2008

Three In One

I must admit I'm feeling a bit lazy, with so much going on and trying to achieve so much, I have decided to do a three in one blog, so forgive me for being a bit rude or lazy and if you're reading this pick your section.

Work
Those who know me, know that I'm desperately unhappy in my new role as a care home manager for a charity. They are players of games and seem to be more interested in how many sheltered housing units they get in a short space of time, rather that put right what is so obviously wrong with the care side, so my simple request to them, is get out of the care home side of the business.

Since prior to 11th March this year I have been telling our wonderful head office that almost 50% of my staff do not have a contract of employment or require an amendment. Since this date I have also told head office that the Policies and Procedures held by the home I manage are incomplete and also out of date, with one not having been apparently reviewed since 1994.

Deafness seems to be rife in our head office with the Chief Executive having the leading role in this. Policies and Procedures are really important, but not according to our head office staff. I have already had one serious incident in the care home, where the police were involved, Health and Safety Executive had to be informed under Riddor, and the CSCI had to be informed, was there a policy or procedure in place to assist me? DON'T BE SILLY.

I have got so sick of things I have been looking for another job, in the meantime I have started my own web site offering my services, this is called: www.kism.co.uk Kism stands for Keep It Simple Management something my present employers seem unable to do.

Nicholas Sarkozy
Now I don't like politicians in general, there are some, (I think very few) who really still have ideals and morals, but on the whole they are a sad bunch of bastards who only seem to be into politics so they can either legally steal (expenses) or throw their weight about.

Then we have the really, really nasty ones like Mugabe. Sarkozy to me is almost as bad. What a horrible little man, I can't think of anything nice to say about him. He is another budding despot who likes to throw his weight around. Did you read the report about him on the TV channel which is now on youtube?

The comment he has made about Peter Mandelson might well be true, but this is really the pot calling the kettle black. He appears to be almost as unpopular in his country as Brown is in England. How long do you give either of them?

I think the G8 is such a waste of time, preening politicians heavily guarded, because they know they are so unpopular, and that they are a ripe target, almost makes you wish that an earthquake, which Japan has many of, would happen at the most opportune time and wipe these ?people? off the face of the earth.

MP's Expenses
So the greedy bastards voted against having their expense accounts limited or placed under better control, surprise, surprise, after all their expense accounts are far in excess of what a normal person earns, for what is quite possibly, a longer working week.

They included Jacqui Smith, the Home Secretary, Andy Burnham, the Culture Secretary, Shaun Woodward, the Northern Ireland Secretary, Paul Murphy, the Welsh Secretary, and Caroline Flint, the Housing Minister.

In addition, both of Gordon Brown's parliamentary aides, Ian Austin and Angela Smith, both rejected the proposals, as did the Prime Minister's close ally Nick Brown and a number of junior ministers.

Have you seen the video on You Tube about MEP's going to collect money armed with their suitcases, before dashing off on a Friday to go on holiday or go home? One dozy cow attempts to run for it seeing the camera crew, and runs straight into the side of the elevator.

MP's of all sorts wonder why the public get angry, why they get bad press, the answer is simple, you are crap at what you do, get paid a huge amount of money for doing it, are crap at what you do and get a huge expense account to fiddle.
Makes you wonder, who are the biggest crooks, the ones in prison, or the ones in the Houses Of Parliament?

No comments: